Saturday, July 20, 2019

Stroking a Big Dick



Fraternally Speaking by Bertrand Malibu
                             How my frat helped me experience my first man on man sex act. I started going to Frat parties, and they were awesome. Booze everywhere, 100s of students, drugs, music, dancing, and most importantly, all the fine women. The girls on my floor who came to the parties with us called me a male gigolo, but I really didn't care what they thought. I really didn't pay that much attention to the Brothers at first. As I said, I was here for the beer and women, not to join a Frat. Saturday, about a month into school, I was hanging out with a few of the guys from my floor at this same Fraternity's party. And that's when it all began.
Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cum Shot and Heavy Big Balls

 Black guy cums with a big dick, big balls. Granpa's Naked Guitar Lessons by Thomas Wainwright  The the tale of a family in Mississip...